Users of US Cellular in the eastern Iowa area expressed their frustration at extended downtime this evening.
On Twitter, customers from Cedar Rapids to the Quad Cities tweeted about their phones having no signal.
@nike_storm - Yeah us. Cellular has been down for like a week now. Get used to it.
@Holy_Moldy - does anyone know when phones are supposed to work again for us cellular?
@RJweb1414 - And this is why US Cellular sucks...
According to at least one source, a fiber optic cable affecting both US Cellular and Mediacom services had been cut. The cause is not yet known.
Neither US Cellular's website nor social media make any mention of the problems, or how long it will take to restore service.
Please login to post.
- ICU Beds going beyond capacity in Davenport or Silvis: Genesis
- Anything You Need to Know About The Legalities of CBD Products in Iowa
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for over $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live