Another stabbing occurred in Iowa City Friday, and the Iowa City Police Department is on the hunt once again for another attacker, making it the second stabbing suspect on the loose in a week.
Police reported to a call Saturday at around noon to Mercy Hospital for a man who had been stabbed and was being treated for related injuries.
According to the police report and an article released on kcrg.com, the incident actually happened nearly a day before and the man had been treated since he entered the hospital.
At around 2:30 p.m. Friday afternoon, the victim, an unnamed man, was attacked in his own backyard and stabbed in the chest. Allegedly, no altercation led up to the stabbing, and nothing is known about the incident.
Upon questioning, the victim stated that he did not know the man who attacked him and had no information about his attacker to assist in the case.
The injuries were not fatal, and the victim is recovering from the stab wounds in his chest.
The Iowa City Police Department encourages anyone with any information that will help lead to the capture of the unknown attacker to contact the Iowa City Crimestoppers.
This stabbing is the second in a week where Iowa City police have looked to the public for assistance in apprehension of the suspect. The first, a stabbing of two men on the street after an altercation, resulted in the attacker being identified and apprehended in a short amount of time.
Please login to post.
- ICU Beds going beyond capacity in Davenport or Silvis: Genesis
- Anything You Need to Know About The Legalities of CBD Products in Iowa
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for over $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live