The most popular internet streaming media, Netflix, recently announced their Facebook integration feature for users in the U.S., letting their subscribers to share what they are watching with their Facebook friends.
The new media integration feature does not only allow Netflix users to share films and/or TV shows to their Facebook wall, but also to comment on their viewing activities as well. The new feature is said to be the key to help the service to gain wider recognition as stated by the Netflix CEO, Reed Hastings.
The new Facebook integration feature is just the start of Netflix’s way to prosper more as they are also said to be increasing individual profiles to comprise more social features some time in the future.
Please login to post.
- ICU Beds going beyond capacity in Davenport or Silvis: Genesis
- Anything You Need to Know About The Legalities of CBD Products in Iowa
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for over $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live