Apple recently announced the launch of the new double memory iPad.
The seemingly new iPad is very much similar to the fourth-generation iPad that was released last year, the only difference is the whooping 128GB memory it comes with rather than the regular 64GB.
As remarkable and grand as its memory, the price of the Wi-Fi-only model would cost consumers about $799 and $929 for those who want cellular connectivity with their device. The Wi-Fi-only model is now available to be bought and could to be shipped in one to three business days.
Basically, the memory is the only feature that Apple has announced to have been altered, and so far, no further news of device improvement has been reported.
Please login to post.
- ICU Beds going beyond capacity in Davenport or Silvis: Genesis
- Anything You Need to Know About The Legalities of CBD Products in Iowa
- Otaku Talk - Organizing Cosplay Events and Conventions
- Japan Media News- 34th Volume of 'Hunter x Hunter' to be released in June
- Meanwhile in Japan, Stage Play Adaptation of 'Attack of Titan' Gets Cancelled
- Bernie Sanders Wins Iowa Caucus
- Pairing western food with Nihon Sake
- Internet users win victory in phone unlocking.
- XBox to improve Smart Glass for Next Gen
- What's with the new iPhone?
- Iowa City School Board member could lose law license
- Good-bye to Bentley
- Nebraska man arrested for scheming Iowa City bank for over $60,000
- Minneapolis Comic Con to feature Power Rangers
- Apple meets some heat from China Labor Watch, and gets outed
- University of Iowa faces new healthcare rules
- Sony reigning in the Next Gen battle
- XBox 360 indie developers could self-publish on XBox Live